Tuesday 15 November 2011

SAFARI PARTY

These safari party ideas are FAB-U-LOUS

she also has the most beautiful children I have ever seen!!!
(with the exception of my beautiful baby boy that is)

just look at the MDF cut out giraffes, alligater and hippo... WOW
there's more to come...




BUNTING

was made from rectangles of frayed hessian
and black paper letters stapled on, it looks fab...


DECORATIONS

Oh my heart, wait until you see these...



wait there are more, aren't they adorable!

Check out the elephant in the background...



even their very own safari tent...



FOOD



 Prepacked lunch bags, my absolute must.
This make life so much easier everyone has the same and you haven't got lots of uncovered food.

the labels read...
so cute...




Oh I love Happy Hippo's!!!
such a cute touch.



CUPCAKES

The cupcake stand is a piece of perspex ontop of shiney green apples,
and just look at the giraffes in the background!




GAMES

***COME BACK SOON FOR SAFARI GAMES***
CLICK HERE FORM SAFARI GAMES



FAVORS




favors could include:
happy hippo's
safari toy animal
cadburys animal crackers




These are the luckiest children alive, what a superb Safari party!





2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the safari party animal cut outs. Did you do those yourself or get them from somewhere? PLEASE HELP!!! I have to have those!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy I agree I am looking to know how she/he had them made!

    ReplyDelete